Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas with Nancy

Friday December 31, 2010
I'm a bit late with this report, partly because I was waiting for my photographer to make photos of the event available to me. Unfortunately, he got so caught up in the festivities he completely forgot to photograph anything. Anyway, his daughter, Nancy, came to visit us at our home in Weatherford, Texas to exchange Christmas gifts and go out to lunch. This arrangement was made because she was flying to Albuquerque, New Mexico on December 24th to spend Christmas with her maternal Aunt Alice and family.

We went to Tokyo Steak House on I20. This is a hibachi type restaurant with very funny chefs and ours didn't disappoint us. He was adroit with many tricks in his chefs hat and we clapped and laughed as he presented each one. The food is always delicious here and we thoroughly enjoyed dining with Nancy.

When we returned home, we opened gifts and visited until it was time for Nancy to make the trip back to Irving, Texas where she lives. She was hopeful not to get stuck in after work traffic.

This is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment