Monday, February 19, 2018

Valentine Dinner at New Restaurant

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

As a rule, the hubster and I go out to dinner on Valentine's Day and this was no exception. I made a reservation at a brand new restaurant in town called "The Local" which was called "Memories" before it sold and it was a favorite place to dine.

We were wonderfully surprised at how delicious the food is. They had just that afternoon made a prime rib and I decided to try it. Oh my goodness! It was out of this world delicious. Doug had a French Dip sandwich  and he said it was perfect. Afterward, we had creme brulee for dessert and it too was perfection. We will definitely be returning to The Local again and again.

They haven't had their "grand opening" yet so watch for it.
Carla, Doug's favorite photography subject!
The new owner took this picture of Doug and me
This is all I have to say for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment