Friday, March 18, 2011

PCWNC Board Meeting

Thursday, March 17, 2011
It was my turn to hostess the club board meeting in my home. I made coffee, served orange juice, cantaloupe with strawberries and cinnamon buns with green icing. Our stylish President Dottie Mills came looking as lovely as any Irish Colleen in her shamrock green ensemble in celebration of St. Patrick's Day.
Dr. Brandi Buckner officially presented the award plaque to Sue Coleman as a 2011 Woman of the Year recipient since Sue was unable to attend the tea at Chandor Gardens in Weatherford, Texas.
Did someone forget and wear their house socks to the meeting? Horrors!

We had a few people missing today, but Doug, our in-house photographer took a group shot of those who managed to last through the meeting. What a wonderful group of women to work with and, believe me, we accomplish an amazing amount of good works.

This is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment