Sunday, March 10, 2019

Spring is Coming

Sunday Morning, March 10, 2019

When I rise every morning, I do my necessaries i.e. brushing teeth, brushing hair, washing face, etc, and I then do what I call "Waking up the house" by going through, turning on lights, turning on our FM Radio Station set to WRR in Dallas, Texas for wonderful classical music, opening the shades on the glass patio door, etc.

This morning when I looked out the patio door I observed our first Robin of Spring and grabbed my camera to immortalize this welcome sign.

Isn't t his a healthy looking robin, harbinger of Spring!
Good morning everyone. Hope your Spring will come to you as a positive event of a great year ahead. Thanks to Doug for processing the photo for me.

This is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment