Sunday, May 4, 2014

Carla's Ongoing Medical Saga

May 4, 2014

To continue and hopefully put an end to all this, I have been in and out of the hospital a total of six times since March 18, 2014, due to various difficulties in getting me back to a healthy place. I was just so far down that things kept happening even while under competent doctor care.

This is why there has been so little on my blog lately.  At any rate, I am truly on the mend and grateful to UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center in Rio Rancho (suburb of Albuquerque, NM) and their doctors for pulling me through. Considering that I am almost 76 years of age, this is no small feat.

I am still saying, "God's not done with me yet", and I just keep on keeping on. Thanks to everyone for your care and concern and for all the cards and phone calls. My precious husband, Doug, hung in there with me and I think, suffered more than I through this whole ordeal. How fortunate I am to have a husband like this man. Life is good again!

This is all I have to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment